I have been thinking about this for several days and decide to go forward.
I saw this TV ad several days ago and I think it is a very good clip. It is prepared by the Singaporean government to promote better family life: ThinkFamily.
For me personally, this clip reminds me of my niece. In my life, I have never lost someone who is very dear to me, until last year. She was deemed 'imperfect' with her antiques, but we love her dearly. Memories of her 'imperfectness' keep us smiling until this day. Somewhere out there in heaven, we believe she is still the same 'imperfect' angel.. who brightens the life there, as she brightened our life here when she was around.
This short film for me is a reminder to enjoy everything and everyone in our life, as how as imperfect we think they are, in the end they are perfect for you.
nice and touching post. made me cry..
ReplyDelete