Sunday, May 3, 2009

What Should I Do ?

This sentence is a hit in my house this last week. My youngest daughter is asking this question all day long, morning till night.

What should I do now?
What should I do after I take a bath?
What should I do after I eat?
What should I do tomorrow?
What should I do mama?
I have nothing to do..

What should I do?

On Thursday, as we were waiting for her school bus, she asked me:
What are you going to do at 11 o'clock?
What are you going to do at 11.30?
What are you going to do at 12 o'clock?
and so on until 3.30, when I answered that I was going to pick her up from school.

She also made a song out of this 'what should I do' when (she said) she got nothing to do this morning. My mom, my husband, her big sister and I just smile now, because whatever the answer is, she will be back with more questions of what to do.

As for now, she is editing this post as I write.. and report happily to her daddy that she is the star of the blog. For now, she keeps on asking "why am I the star of the blog?" At least, the question is different now, until...


Dea with her mosaic

We did it today after she asked me the 'what should I do' and I said 'we are doing Mosaic!' It kept her quiet for more than an hour... and it's rest for our ears...

1 comment:

  1. That is a very beautiful piece of art made by a very pretty girl. Well done Dea :)

    ReplyDelete