I consider myself a pig.. oink oink.. I love to sleep so in the weekend, I wake up as late as possible. Luckily pig is considered smart, so even though I take it's laziness I still consider myself smart (hm.. hm..).
My husband is also a pig. Ha, he must be shocked reading this. Well, he was born in the year of pig, so I pronounce him a pig.
The piglets.. well.. as energetic as they are, they have to follow their lazy mom and dad.
The plan:
Destination : Hort Park -- Alexandra Arch -- Forest Walk -- Henderson Waves
Time : 7 a.m
After careful consideration, I plan to take only a small part of a 9 k.m strecth of the trail. I choose the bridges and the forest walk, which is a trail on top of the trees. Walking back and forth is around 4 k.m. Quite an exercise for us, I believe.
At 7 a.m the weather forecast said it's going to be shower and thunder. Plan B! Stayed in bed. Around 7.40 the forecast changed ( that's why it's called a forecast ..) to cloudy. Back to plan A. We managed to leave the house at 8 a.m, still reasonable for a walk.
Here are the pictures...
Alexandra Arch
The pig and the piglets, Forest Walk
Monkey #1, Henderson Wave
Monkey #2, Henderson Wave
Two cocoons ?
Breakfast time in the wave
Nice place for cloud gazing
End of Henderson Waves
Forest Walk, return trip
Walking on top of the treesBirthday present for my mom, bought in Hort Park
Bonus photo... modelling in the bridge
ci, Dea skrg pake glasses??
ReplyDeleteeh.. Dea.. salah.. Rena i mean
ReplyDeleteiya... dah ga keliatan di kelas jadi musti pake terus2an. tadinya kecil sekali, ga pernah pake.. tau2 jadi 1.5 minusnya
ReplyDelete