Friday, March 20, 2009

How come it's Friday already?

So many things happened this week that I barely notice it's weekend already.

The computer suddenly crashed yesterday so this is the first time I post with the new computer. My data's are still in the old hard disk. Have to wait for my hubby to retrieve them.

We went to the Singapore Flyer this morning. The first and who knows, could be the last time? It's an ok experience, not sure it's worth the money to ride it again. However not as boring as I thought it would be.

The children played with their cousins yesterday, with their friends today and the other day. By the time sleeping time arrived, both directly slept. Dea is having a sleep over this week, from her (or grandma's actually) to my room. Funny since last time her room was actually my room.

I got a new pocket camera. Dea got her new booster chair in the car, upgrading from the baby chair. Rena got a new key chain, an expensive one (but my mom's paying because actually I did not let her have it). Hubby got new computer and new battery for his car ( both on the same day, not that he's happy about that..) and my mom got.. flat feet from too much walking. This week was spending week really. We also got a tent for our next 'camping' trip.

Right now, my eyes are really tired, asking for a rest. Just like every other night these last few days. No energy left. Holiday is tiring. However, I'm really glad the children really enjoy their holiday. Still playing at this moment by the way. Hm.. gonna sneak up a bit to rest in my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment