Friday, March 27, 2009

Addiction

I have to say I am addicted to computer right now. Keep on sitting in front of the computer, opening several windows and multi tasking. Currently I call it my office.
I have my surveys, a forum to post to (paid per post), facebook, email and checking what is offered from the job bank from translators.

The last one, I paid for it. My husband was furious, but I really wanted to open one job ad that I tought is related to may (last time) expertise. What a wonderful job if I can translate the things that I really know. That's what I thought. Make the story short, I did not get the job. First, because I actually cannot translate to Malay terms as they required. Secondly, the terms are really really technical, into the smallest part of the airplane. The more I do their initial test, the more I have a sinking feeling it's not going to work out. So it didn't surprise me when they decline.. I will be surprised if they say yes actually. Cannot imagine what to do if I got the job.

Oops... so about addiction. Last time I was addicted to Facebook, now I am addicted to making money online... hopefully it will pass, soon... because the children are a bit neglected if I have to admit.

Bye for now, got to take the laundry inside. Back to the reality that I am a housewife.

2 comments:

  1. take it easy girl...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how it feel... I am addicted to fb, to blog previously... hehehe.. go buy a domain and refer it to your blogspot, and apply payu2blog it is the best for making money online!

    make friends and do leave comments to any circle of blogger community, you can join mine too and I'll introduce you to my friends too.. some of them are from Singapore.. :-)

    Now, I am a little bit bored in blogging, and my assignments are queuing... gaya pisan lah pokona mah.. hahaha... it's all becoz of fb! hahahaha..

    Good luck Von, wish all the best!

    ReplyDelete