Writing a diary is not a habit of mine. I find it's hard to keep on doing it. As blogging falls in the diary category, the proof is here. It's been a month since my last entry.
Actually I find it fun to write. Many times, I had a story in my head and planned to put it in. However, most of the time it did not materialized. Either I had another story, or I postponed doing it until the mood is gone, along with the story.
Right now, my eldest has only one exam left. Tomorrow is Saturday, so it's free TV time for the kids. My hubbie has a dinner meeting. My mom is inside her room, with another TV. Nothing else to do, I finally decide to write here. No more Facebook-ing, not playing Y8 games.. just write.
Too bad, it's 7 o'clock already. My mom is calling. Our TV series is on until eight. Later on, I have to wash the dishes and start doing science lesson with Rena. So, this is it. My posting. The one that is not the priority.... because there is always something else more important to do.
Bye..
No comments:
Post a Comment