Tuesday, April 14, 2009

No job for me

Well, I think it's official. Nobody wants my service. Tried the translation path and failed, still waiting for the tutoring but no news since I sent those forms. I am not happy but I am not sad either.

First rejection, I told my mom that I did not pass the translation test. Renata, overhearing our conversation asked me, " Do you get the job mama?." When I told her "no", she cheered....yay...
This afternoon she asked me the same question and I, again, say no.. she cheered again.

Turns out my daughter do not want me to work after all. The last two weeks I was there physically but not there for them. My mind was wondering all the time. I spent lots of time in front of the computer. They felt neglected and I believe in a way they were neglected. So right now, back to where I am needed most, at home with the girls.

Have to go now, Dea wants to me to accompany her watching the TV. Playhouse Disney, here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment