I don't have a credit card, and do not feel I need one, until today.
Besides blogging, I am trying to find a way in ebay. The goal is big... clearing the stuff we do not need (or want ) while making money. What a perfect solution. Of course the first step is ebay... and as in blogging, it looks simple until you try it..
First I need to have a paypal account, because this is the simplest thing in doing transaction. However, I need my own credit card to have my paypal account verified... and so my problem starts. Actually we can use a bank account for normal transaction but our paypal account cannot be verified.
Secondly, to qualify as a seller in e-bay, we also need to put a credit card for paying the fees to ebay.. luckily for this one we can use somebody else's card. Got lucky there? no... to be able to sell internationally, the e-bay account have to have a verified paypal account... so back to first problem... ( just like which one comes first.. the egg or the chicken... just circling around.. sigh)
There, do you see now why I need a credit card?
No comments:
Post a Comment