Monday, May 11, 2009

project runway.. not

I believe, once in a girl's life, there is a moment when she wants to be a model.
I had my moments, so had Renata.
Now it is Dea's moment.
She is quite 'lucky' to have her own stylist.
When daddy is home, double luck, she has a photographer too.
The runway is either the yoga mat in the living room or the corridor outside the house.
Here are the latest 'modelling' session.
( The skirt is actually very pretty when she wears it normally)

The model and the stylist

3 comments:

  1. very pretty and cute!! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you got a natural there! Do let her know I say so.
    I would say, let them face the camera and do their thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Keats, I'll tell her later. She must be so thrilled and will ask for more photo session.

    ReplyDelete