Thursday, May 28, 2009

Little Assistant

Yesterday, my mom was asking me whether she should colour her hair before our trip to Bandung next Tuesday. For me it's no big deal. Then, I asked Dea the same question and she said firmly that my mom had to to it. "Or else it's very ugly", said Dea. Excitedly, she volunteered to 'assist' my mom. My mom naturally declined. I also told Dea that it's not playing, she could help in three years time. However, she kept on saying that she could help so my mom give her an extra comb/brush and they started to work. Amazingly, Dea did stay until the end, although her hand was tired. Proudly she said, " See Mama, I can do it in K1 (kindergarten 1)". For me, it's just beautiful to see a very nice bonding between my mum and my girl....




Hm... as Dea saw me taking pictures, her inner model came out.. so she still got time to pose as the 'model', in her usual style.


No comments:

Post a Comment