Wednesday, April 1, 2009

How concentration is bad for you ?

Hm.. I decide to have 3 posts today and here we come, the second one. This one will be about concentration.

These last three days, I had done things wrongly. When I took a shower and tidying up the bottles of shampoo, I sort the three bottles upside down. Why ? Well, my hand just automatically turned the bottles even though I was only supposed to put them neatly. I realized my mistakes just after I noticed there's something funny with those bottles.

The second accident.. suddenly I forget. Hm.. back to my real problem. I forget things easily. Well, I'll post it later when I remember.

The third accident, happened just now while I was cooking. I had two pots, one was boiling soup and one was boiling the snow peas. The soup was almost done, so I tasted it the last time, making sure it's salty enough. When it's done, I turned off the fire. Next I moved to the other pot and instead of checking the peas, I started to taste the water.
Right before doing that, I was thinking about soup. Why my family like soup so much, how about making a blog about soup recipes, how many kinds of soup have I made so far? So my mind only thinking about soup. So automatically when I stood in front of the pot I tasted the soup. Make sense ?

I concluded that too much concentration is not good, or in my case, not good for me. My mom always tells me you are getting more forgetful each day, which I agree. She's scared that I have not enough things in my mind which in the end makes my brain rusty thus forgets easily. Well, how about now ? Thinking too much also makes me do things wrongly, and I still forget the second accident. Hm...

1 comment:

  1. Is that a sign of ageing? :-) But you aren't alone, all your story sounds very familiar to me.

    ReplyDelete