Sunday, April 5, 2009

Blessed

I have been blessed in my life.

I am healthy and so are my family.

I have a responsible husband who loves me dearly despite my bad temper. He provides our family well and allows me to stay at home to take care of our children. We do not have much, but we have enough for all our needs.

I still have both my parents up until now. My mother is my rock. Being the youngest which never really grows up, I still need her. A lot. My father is quite far now, back in Indonesia, but I am blessed that he is healthy and well. Now it is my turn to take good care of them.

I have two beautiful daughters, who put up with me even though sometimes I am really annoying. I should try to be a better mother for them.

I am really thankful but so far that is all that I did. Now, I am going to start returning the blessing that I have to others.

In this blog I put up three buttons for clicking. By each click I can help to fund those in need of mammogram and children to get health care and books to read. I just rely on my faith in human kindness that these are true.

Next I will start doing volunteer job. Hope all goes well and I can start soon.

And for you who read this posting, thank you for being my friend. I do not have a lot of friends but I am blessed that you take me as your friend. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment